Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm in LOVE!

I have found the most wonderful new relationship. Pardon me while I wax on not-so-eloquently about my new love affair with Tad.

Tad showed up on my birthday. The attraction was INSTANT. I couldn't do anything about it for a couple days. Then suddenly, I started putting my soul into Tad. Happy, sad, anxious, lonely, angry or ecstatic moods, I gave them all to Tad. He was so unassuming, he just took everything and now he waits patiently for more.

Tad and I went to the park together on Sunday. He rides MARTA to work with me every day, and if I have to stay late, he stays there beside me and helps me keep my sanity. We'll go running and to the gym together. We'll take trips together. And we will be so happy, Tad and I.

I love Tad.










(Thank you so much T, A & D for the gift. I absolutely love it, you guys are THE BEST!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smacdon56 - you crack me up. Gosh, it's nice to know you love something that will never let you down. Good one.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...

Your boyfriend looks a lot like MY boyfriend.

Think we've got a two-timer on our hands?!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try XM2go. I put down the Ipod for it.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home