Wednesday, September 21, 2005

OCTOBER

My sister sent me an email with all the months of the year, and under each month a bunch of traits common to people born in that month were listed. My birthday is in October, and the list that went with it totally sums me up. Here it is:

OCTOBER
Loves to chat. (yes)
Loves those who loves them. (oh, yes)
Loves to takes things at the center. (um, I think so)
Inner and physical beauty. (I'd like to think so!)
Sexy. (of course)
Gets angry often. (I wish it weren't so but it's probably a yes)
Treats friends importantly. (hell yes)
Always making new friends. (double hell yes)
Easily hurt but recovers easily. (most applicable to me on this list!)
Daydreamer. (second most applicable on this list)
Loyal. (absolutely)
Opinionated. (DOUBLE absolutely)
Does not care of what others think. (I do care, but I'm still gonna do what I want anyhow, so yes)
Emotional. (yes)
Decisive. (um, least applicable to me on the list)
Strong clairvoyance. (yes)
Loves to travel, (yes) the arts (oh hell yes) and literature. (yes yes yes)
Touchy. (yes)
Honest, does not pretend. (this one gets a hell yes, too)
Concerned. (yes)
Loves outdoors. (definitely yes)
Just and fair. (yes, once the temper dies down)
Spendthrift. (oh hell yes)
Easily influenced. (I can be...)
Easily loses confidence. (yes, if you use the right words with me)
Loves children. (believe it or not, yes)

If you want to see the whole list with all months, email me and I'll send it to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true, Liz! Mine was very accurate, too, but that shouldn't shock me I guess ;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sara I miss you. :(

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home