Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Holy Cannoli!

It was The Jart's birthday this weekend. We all went to dinner at my favorite restaurant - Bambinelli's. At the end of our feast, the waiter brought out a cannoli with a candle in it while The Godfather played Happy Birthday on the piano in the corner of the restaurant.

Bambinelli's is THE BEST. I say this about everything, but let me put it this way, it's where I want to go for dinner on my birthday every year. The food is fantastic, but the cannoli, OH MY GOSH, well there are no words really to describe what is the creamy chocolate chippy goodness surrounded by the delicate pastry shell.

The Jart very graciously passed around bites of his birthday cannoli. Mr. Colorado had never had one, and he asked me what it was as I put the fork in my mouth.

"HEAVEN." I replied after savoring my bite.

"Heaven? In there?" he asked.

The Jart overheard and interjected. "Yep, God lives in it. It's Heaven."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home