Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Gift Strikes Again (and brings CAKE!!)

Many of you are aware that both Slug Brother and I possess what we call "the gift" and that we got it from our Dad. The Rockette doesn't have it, but she doesn't need it since Slug Brother and I can pretty much cover her. Anyhow, the gift just manifested itself ONCE AGAIN.

Earlier this week, The Bean and I were having lunch with Cassiopeia and we were talking about things we'd really like to do. I mentioned that I'd absolutely love to make someone's wedding cake someday. I love love love love LOVE cake, I love eating cake, I love making cake, and we all know where I stand when it comes to decorating things... oh yes, I'd love to be asked to make someone's wedding cake.

Well, this morning, The Fun Girl (the female half of The Dog People) emails me to see if I'd be interested in... making their wedding cake. !!!!! Fun Girl doesn't know The Bean or Cassiopeia, and as far as I know, I've never mentioned anything to her about my desire to make a wedding cake for someone. WEIRDNESS.

Of course I'm gonna make it, and I'm incredibly excited to do it. It will be cupcakes, I'm going to go absolutely nuts with it and really there are no words for my enthusiasm about this project! Who knows, maybe The Halfway Bakery will do Chocolate Chip Cookies, Beef Jerky and WEDDING CAKES. Anyhow, there goes the gift, again. Gotta love it. And cake, gotta love THAT, too. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home