Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have THE BEST Mom!

I love my mom. She is the best woman in the world. She does cool little things for me (and for everyone!) Here's her latest Proof of Awesomeness:

I came home Saturday morning from my tri (more on that later) and in the mailbox was a big manila envelope addressed to me, from my mom. I opened up the envelope to find a white t-shirt with this cute little drawing on it of a paddle, bike and hiking boots. Below the drawing it said "Diversified Portfolio."

Is my mom awesome or WHAT!?!? She definitely knows how to make her daughter's day!!

And since I know you read this, Mom... I miss you, I love you, and I am convinced you are THE BEST MOM. EVER!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur. Your Mom does rule. Actually, all of you Hildick women are pretty badass. Yes, badass.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home