Tuesday, July 08, 2008

tastes like lemon juice!

I'm bitter. Which kind of goes along with "Liz is ridiculous" because really when you look at my life, I have nothing to be bitter about. Hm, sugar, maybe that's what I need! Lend me some sugah! I am yo' neighbah! But yeah, it's official. Ginger Spice, The P and P's new man all said it and I think they are right.

On the flip side, though, I got some sweet (free) arm warmers today and apparently they make me look like a superhero. And I'm riding to work tomorrow, which of course automatically turns me into Wonder Woman for the day.

Ahhhh, this too shall pass. Honest. Hell, I'm going shopping for my mountain house this weekend, so how bad can it be? I'm off to go figure out how to make lemonade....

2 Comments:

Blogger misskelley said...

bitterness aside, i am not hanging out with you if you're gonna be wearing leg warmers. but i will be there if you want help making lemonade: aug 29 - sept 7. be there or be [ ]!

- from the original wonder woman :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Kelley, I *heart* you. :)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home