Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moab Trip

Had a great time with Chico, The Party and all the ski condo kids this weekend in the desert. Many thanks to REBEL for putting the trip together!!!

Some of the things I learned:

* 3 people in a 2-person tent is not advised. Especially if one of them is a 6'4" man.
* You need tight grippy shoes for scaling steep rock faces - and hiking boots are certainly not in that category. (Hey, you may know that, but I had to learn that lesson on my own.)
* The Infiniti FX-35 is actually a great off-road vehicle. It can cross streams with no problem.
* If you have never mountain biked, Slick Rock Trail may not be the best place for you to ride.
* I absolutely love camping. It was my first trip and I'm hooked.

Where are we going next?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home