Tuesday, April 29, 2008

daymaker!!

On my way to work the other day I was listening to my favorite radio station. This killer Modest Mouse song came on. I love Modest Mouse. Indie introduced me to them when I first met her, and not only are their songs awesome but every time I hear them, I think of Indie - making these guys an extra special band for me.

So the song really got me going and I was far more excited than anyone commuting to work should ever be. My mood kept going up and up as I sang along, and I was thinking "MAN! I would really love to see these guys live... I need to check and see when they are coming to town and wouldn't it be SO COOL if they were doing a show at Red Rocks this summer?"

Well, the song ended (as songs usually do) and Mr. Radio DJ began speaking: "That was the latest from Modest Mouse, they are going to be out here in June at Red Rocks with R.E.M."

My shout of glee nearly shot me through my sunroof - I already have tickets to see this show!!! I bought tix to the R.E.M. show last month and had no idea Modest Mouse would be touring with them! NICE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home