Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hot Will

I've had a trainer for a couple years. His name is Will* but since he is *extremely* easy on the eyes, and since I also know a few Wills and needed a way to differentiate them, Will the trainer became "Hot Will." Of course, that name only exists here in LizLand - Hot Will has no idea that is what I call him outside of the half hour we spend together every week.

It is one of my greatest fears that I will be out one day with a friend or two of mine, and we will run into Hot Will. I'll introduce them and say, "Will, this is my friend {name here}, and {friend} this is my trainer, Will." At which point, {friend} will go "Oh, you're Hot Will!" which would in turn cause ME to slowly melt into the floor and hope that whatever surface I was on absorbed me completely before Hot Will could see my embarrassment.

But I would never be able to fault {friend} for calling him 'Hot Will' - it is all they know him as. And truly, Hot Will deserves the name (which is quite the extra motivation to go work out!) I am reasonably certain that Hot Will would be equally embarrassed himself if he knew I called him that - so it's good that this little secret is between all of us here on the internet. Ha.

Happy Thursday everyone, and stay healthy whether or not you have a good looking trainer to help you do that! ;)

---

* Will is obviously not his real name - as I never use names here. But those who know me, know who Hot Will is. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home