Monday, June 06, 2016

writing prompts

I am stealing this template (and modifying it slightly) from a writer friend who is a real inspiration. NCJoy, when you see this... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I promise to set up my own template this month!

---

last week

"La terra `e un paradiso. L'inferno `e non accorgersene."
"Earth is a paradise. Hell is not realizing it." 
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Mr. Blueberry Pancakes and I have been married for five years. The last week was spent with old friends, family which was married into, things I [thought I didn't] want to do, whales, bagels and brews, beautiful people and spectacular scenery in both California and Colorado. I feel like I've once again figured out how to Liz It Up.

about last week
the week's intention: enjoy
the week's gratitude: old friends
what I'm reading: Rick Steve's Italy
spent the holiday weekend with fam in The OC
watched the 100th Running of the Indy 500 + Alexander Rossi for the win
cuban lunch with nieces + in-laws +cousins, oh my!
caught up with an old friend + new baby
flowers + chocolate + card from our favorite family of friends
productive 3-day work week + consultant Friday (hooray!!)
champagne  + cruiser bikes + Aspen, CO = awesome 5-year anniversary party
random friends staying at our hotel + getting married... again!! 
Sunday drive over Independence Pass
springtime in the rockies 
DoberLove got a bath


looking west from outside Leadville, CO

for this week
  finalize Paris apartment
weights + whole food consciousness + trip to the grocery store
give myself a french manicure
spin class with D + bike to/from work + lunchtime ride (with or without Super G)
catch up with Ayla's parents 
mail presents
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home